The atheists pick on Christians every Christmas but this one takes the cake.
1) Why not a Hanuuakah billboard? Why not Eid Al-Fitr or Eid Al-Adha? Oh that’s right, it’s perfectly acceptable to hate Christians but Jews and Muslims, calling them out would be “intolerant.”
2) It’s amazing how the atheists are so tenacious about their beliefs. Like a dog with a bone they just have to be right and everyone else has to be stupid and wrong.
3) I can understand that there are a lot of stupid things that religious people do, but have atheists ever met a smart religious person? Studied theology? They often dismiss out of hand without being critical. Have they ever known and engaged in debate with a scripture scholar. I think they’d be surprised at what they’d find.
In fairness, because I’m King of Fairness…here are their reasons for the billboard.
1) To address those atheists who “go along to get along”, and to encourage them to come out of their closets.
2) To attack the myth that Christianity owns the solstice season.
3) To raise the awareness of the organization and the movement.
My billboard in response:
“God is always mystery. You don’t have all the answers. Get over it.”